Tuesday 12 July 2016

Let the Chapter Begins.

Whispered by Clara Cheng at 6:35 pm

So here I am again, back to the once-familiar blogging community to continue my voyage. I used to be an active Chinese (Mandarin) blogger when I was in high school, have been crafting my personal thoughts, feelings and even love stories over here. This habit has been persisted for quite a few years, and I'd have no choice but to quit due to hectic working schedule once I have stepped into the corporate world.

I never thought that I would be back to blogging anytime soon, until I was acknowledged by my friend that he has recently published a book and now become an author.

It was like a spark ignited my passion that has been long forgotten, and reminded me of my little dream to be a Chinese writer, which has been planted deeply since I was young. Hence, despite the lack of leisure time, I decided to give it a shot, again, because blogging has indeed contributed a lot in polishing my writing and organisation skills throughout the previous years.

Even though my first language is Chinese / Mandarin, that doesn't mean that I don't particularly fond of English. In fact, I am trying to engage in bilingual (English / Chinese) writing at the moment.

This blog will be mainly dedicated to jot down my random murmur, book reviews, writings and perhaps some bookish talks. If you would like to know more about me personally, you may leave your supportive footprints on the page About Me.

Welcome to my blog and I hope you will love it enough to stay with me.

Let the chapter begins.  



With love,

3 lovely confession(s):

Unknown on 12 July 2016 at 19:57 said...

YAY!!! Your English is absolutely amazing! For me, it's the other way! I'm trying to learn chinese fluently, whilst English is my first language. I've been watching a lot of Singapore dramas to boost my chinese vocab. I can't wait to see what your blog has in store!

Giny洁妮 on 12 July 2016 at 21:55 said...

你懂的 ;)

Lola on 19 July 2016 at 01:49 said...

Although I only found out about your blog a few days ago, I'm glad you're back on this community and have inspiration!! That's all you need, really, (and time :P)

 

♥ La Sourire